I apologize for being MIA for so long.
I'm currently in a relationship.
Won't be updating anytime soon albeit the excitement as things are still fresh for me.
I'm currently in a relationship.
Won't be updating anytime soon albeit the excitement as things are still fresh for me.
Thanks for all the emails. They've meant a great deal.
At the mean time, fancy a game of soccer?




















By the way, came across this coming-out story. It's a good read. Enjoy and good luck, peeps!


4 comments:
ish~~~ Rupa2 in a relationship! Jealous! DAMN damn damn! Stop reading your blog from today! :P
Anyway, Ro. C de butt very fuckable LOL. And Why these famous soccer stars doing such gay thingy. -_-"
i've seen such a topic already! if you are interested, you can go here and see the same "hugs and kisses". http://oops-n-boobs.blogspot.com/2009/09/football-gays-ooops-i-mean-sucker-guys.html
yeap... such love is eternal. lol!
Some of those footballers really get carried away, don't they?
the only thing that caught my attention longer than 10 seconds was Ronaldo's very-grabbable ass - wearing paper-thin undies some more! DANG! xD
Post a Comment